Raandi Morales, Esq.
Florida Bar No. 174520
Arizona Bar No. 030281
Ms. Morales is an AV Preeminent Rated attorney with over 20 years experience in commercial real estate transactions, leasing, business law, homeowners association law and real estate related litigation.
- All Florida and Arizona State Courts
- Federal Court, Middle District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida Bankruptcy Court
Past and Present Community and Professional Associations
- St. Petersburg Suncoasters
- Exec Committee of St Petersburg Bar Assoc.
- Southeastern Guide Dogs
- Scottsdale Bar Association
- French American Business Council of West Florida
- Real property Section of the Florida Bar
Kaley R. Witek
Stetson Law School
Class of 2018
Kaley is a second-year law student at Stetson University College of Law. She is involved in various organizations on the law school campus and would like to practice real estate, environmental, and business law. She graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor’s of Science in Telecommunications with a minor in Business Administration.